Item # YAK0341
Yakima CrashPad $89.00
You love the ease of throwing your bike in the back of your pick-up truck, but you could do without the wear and tear. Protect both rides with the ultra-durable Yakima CrashPad. Made from high-density foam and ballistic nylon, it provides ample protection for your precious bike and beloved truck. The heavy-duty foam conforms to your pick-up's tailgate shape for an exceptional fit and snug security, perfect for off-road excursions.
- High-density foam and ballistic nylon construction provides durable protection and withstands rugged wear and tear
- Heavy-duty foam conforms easily to tailgate shapes and provides superior fit
- Medium and large sizes accommodates nearly any pick-up
- High-density foam
- Heavy-duty ballistic nylon
- Available in two sizes and fits most tailgates
View more Truck Bed Racks
RockyMountsHotRod Interchangeable Thru-Axle Mount
Recommended Sizing Guide
|Pad Width||Truck Model|
Reviews & Community
Has anyone installed this on a 2010-2013...
Has anyone installed this on a 2010-2013 Toyota Tundra? If so, was the large a snug fit?
Wrap it up
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm new to downhilling, so I don't look overly radical on the hill. So I bought this thinking I should at least look radical when lugging DH bikes around in my 05 Frontier. It worked. I look freaken sweet.
I went with the size large because it was on sale and the medium was sold out. It is definitely a touch too big for my truck, but that's my fault. I've been able to make it work, but because it's too big, access to the tailgate handle is slightly off, and every once in a while it gets caught in the hinges when I close my tailgate. If you've got a tacoma or frontier, go with the medium.
But otherwise it does what it's supposed to.