Easily attaching to most cars, the Yakima BaseLine Adjustable Clamp Tower System caters to vehicles without roof rails or gutters. The BaseLine Adjustable Clamp Towers work with Yakima's JetStream, CoreBar, and RoundBar (with adapter) crossbars, delivering a robust platform for carrying all your gear and equipment. Its Tri-axial DropHook clip suits a wide variety of roof shapes for a secure hold at high speeds.
Adjusting to fit even curved or sloping rooftops, the BaseLine's BarBed sports 12-degrees of pitch adjustment for a level mounting platform. It comes with either a four or two-pack of BaseLine towers, one torque tool for installation, and one parts bag. However, make note that you'll still need to purchase Yakima's BaseClips, which come tailored to your specific vehicle.
- Designed for cars without roof rails or gutters
- BaseClips required (sold separately) for installation
- Works with Yakima's JetStream, CoreBar, and RoundBar crossbars
- Tri-axial DropHook clip attachment
- BarBed with 12-degree pitch adjustment
- Maximum load rating of 165-pounds, depending on vehicle
- Locks to vehicle with Yakima's SKS locks (sold separately)
- RoundBar SL Adapter required for use with Yakima RoundBar
- Includes: 4-pack or 2-pack of BaseLine towers, 1 torque tool, 1 parts bag