BackRoad 4-Bike Rack
No matter what adventure you're embarking towards, the Yakima Backroad carries four-bikes in secured, anti-sway transport down the open-road. Load up the family bikes for the summer camping trip, or carry the TT and backup racing bikes for your stage race. Seven inches of spacing in-between loading docks, in addition to the soft, anti-sway cradles, ensure there is no bike-to-bike contact, protecting paint and expensive drivetrain components. The integrated SKS locking cable weaves between the frames to reduce theft potential. When the bikes aren't loaded, the arm bars tilt down for space-saving, and the main body also tilts for easy hatch access.
The Backroad can carry 37.5lb per bike and fits 1.25 and 2in receivers.
- Arm-based bike rack carries four-bikes towards adventure
- Anti-sway cradles and load-spacing reduce bike-to-bike contact
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Tilt-down feature for easy hatch access
- ZipStrips hold bikes securely
- Integrated bottle opener awaits post-ride sessions