Why We Like The BackRoad 2-Bike Rack
Hit the scenic byways with this compact Yakima BackRoad 2-Bike Rack. The familiar vertical hitch rack design uses arms that fold out to hold bikes while in transport. The updated bike frame cradles now accommodate the ever-widening tubes on modern bikes, and Yakima adds rotational ability to connect with various frame shapes. Latch down the bikes before hitting the road with the longer ZipStrips that attach around the seat and top tubes for secure travel. Fitting wide, flat-bar bikes or ones with unique shaping is convenient seven-inches of spacing between bikes. Yakima's SKS lock cable is included for added security; however, the HitchLock is sold separately.
- Yakima's entry-level 2-bike hitch rack
- Updated anti-sway cradles fit wider frame tubes and now pivot
- Seven-inches of bike spacing for ample distance during travel
- Longer ZipStrips to accommodate larger frame designs
- Traditional tilt-style while unloaded for hatch-access
- Arms-down travel when not in use