Volt Carbon Saddle
The Volt Saddle might be WTB's most versatile model. It comes in five options, with multiple lengths and widths, at prices ranging from a seriously friendly $40 to a slightly more committing $250, in the case of the Volt Carbon. While it's not cheap, the carbon version of the Volt is one of the best saddles on the market, blending the comfort of WTB's signature DNA padding with the flex, power, and responsiveness of a carbon composite shell.
The Volt has a slight whale tail, so you have something to push against, and a gently dropped nose that doesn't limit your riding positions. Carbon-fiber rails keep the Volt Carbon extremely light, at just 165g, and the versatile design works as well on road and gravel bikes as it does on your enduro setup.
- A gram-saving saddle with WTB's dialed in comfort
- DNA padding dampens harsh vibrations from road and trail
- Carbon rails keep things light, stiff, and strong
- Whale-tail in back shifts pelvis forward for power transfer
- Gently dropped nose offers a perch when you're punching up climbs
- Microfiber cover is soft, durable, and offers low-friction while pedaling