Vigilante TCS Light FR Tires
There's a new justice-dispensing civilian hero in town, and it goes by the name WTB Vigilante TCS
Tough HG 27.5in Tire. It's a mouthful, sure, but the Vigilante is ready to put criminally rugged, twisty, and fast trails in their place with WTB's grippy Dual DNA rubber and fast, lightweight casing. Both fall on the light end of
WTB's spectrum — hence the name — so you'll be able to rip cross-country, all-mountain, and trail rides without worrying about burning up excess energy turning your tires' rotational mass.
The FR (Fast Rolling), means this particular version of the Vigilante was
designed to turn over with minimal effort, but its blocky open tread leaves
no doubt as to how well it'll hang on when you lay it over in a corner.
At just 900g, it's by far the lightest Vigilante 29er tire, and it's also been
endowed with WTB's tubeless-ready TCS aramid bead, so you can run it
however you want.
- WTB's premier tire for aggressive trail riding
- Prominent lugs dig deep and provide stability at speed
- Ample knob spacing bites into loose terrain and sheds mud
- Works well as a front tire, or as a rear for steep, loose terrain
- Lightweight casing lowers your rotational weight
- Fast Rolling rubber compound maximizes rolling speed