Silverado Titanium Saddle
The WTB Silverado has been a favorite among riders for years, and is used by countless bike companies as the stock saddle on new bikes. There's a good reason for this, as the Silverado is lightweight and low-profile, yet still manages to be incredibly comfortable. The long, tapered nose and flatter platform provide ample real estate for shifting positions, and it has the perfect amount of padding to make it useful for everything from gravel to enduro disciplines.
- A tried-and-true saddle for any off-road discipline
- Long, flat shape lets you shift weight forward while climbing
- Square profile distributes weight comfortably to the sit bones
- Love Channel relieves pressure on long rides
- Flex-Tuned shell balances comfort and efficiency
- Titanium rails offer high strength-to-weight
- Synthetic cover with abrasion-resistant edges for durability
- Available in two widths to fit most rider's sit bones
- Item #WTBF13C
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [narrow] 135mm, [medium] 142mm
- Claimed Weight
- [narrow] 7.1oz (200g), [medium] 9.5oz (270g)
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help