Giddy up and go.
Strap WTB's Silverado Team Saddle to your cross-country whip or road bike
and hit whatever stretch of trail or pavement you're pining for. The Team is the middle child in the Silverado family, lighter than the Pro but more affordable than the Carbon. Its time-tested long and narrow design
supports your body especially well on steep climbs, but allows you
complete freedom of movement when pedaling.
With a slight rise in the
back and long, tapered nose, the Silverado blends comfort and control,
and has just enough contoured DNA padding to keep you feeling like a
million bucks on long XC or road rides. The Flex-Tuned shell is
responsive but not hard and uncomfortable, and the Silverado Team's titanium rails are durable, affordable, and keep the saddle
weighing just south of 200g, so you can use it for all your rides
without getting unnecessarily bogged down.
- A midweight saddle for tackling dusty singletrack
- Slim padding takes the sting out of trail chatter
- Narrow design supports you on steep climbs
- Back rise keeps our forward in the saddle
- Tapered nose makes a perfect perch on punchy, steep sections
- Flex-tuned shell is firm, but offers give where you need it
- Lightweight titanium rails shed grams, while staying duable