Strap WTB's Silverado Pro Saddle to your cross-country whip or road bike and hit the dusty trail or freshly-paved blacktop. The Silverado's time-tested long and narrow design
supports your body especially well on steep climbs, but allows you
complete freedom of movement when pedaling.
With a slight rise in the
back and long, tapered nose, the Silverado blends comfort and control,
and has just enough contoured DNA padding to keep you feeling like a
million bucks on long XC or road rides. The Flex-Tuned shell is
responsive but not hard and uncomfortable, and the Silverado Pro's Cro-Moly steel rails are durable, affordable, and keep the saddle weighing just north of 200g, so you can use it for all your rides without getting unnecessarily bogged down.
- A long and narrow saddle for trail and tarmac
- Slight rise in back keeps you forward and in control
- Contoured DNA padding cushions from harsh trail chatter
- Flex-tuned shell moves with you and damps vibrations
- Durable, affordable Cro-Moly steel rails keep you going