The long haul.
Compared to WTB's other saddle offerings, the Pure line offers a bit more padding to soften the ride without taking on a significant weight gain as a result of that extra cushion. The Pure Team Saddle sits atop the Pure saddle family with titanium rails for solid support and a weight of 242g. While this isn't a featherweight, it certainly won't slow you down on the trail, and you'll appreciate that bit of extra cush when you're stringing together trail systems and spending an entire day in the saddle.
The Pure Team's dropped nose and rising, whale-tail back prevent short hang-ups and give you a platform to push against when you're climbing, and the Flex-Tuned shell blends suppleness and responsiveness so you have great feel without getting hammered to smithereens on rough trails. WTB also outfitted the Pure Team with its DNA padding, which conforms to your anatomy almost like memory foam to relieve pressure points and keep you feeling fresh for the long haul.
- WTB's saddle for taking to the trail with a little more cushion
- Titanium rails offer solid support at a light weight
- Extra DNA cushion conforms to your anatomy, relieves pressure
- Whale-tail back tilts you forward for the attack
- Find the perfect climbing perch with dropped nose
- Flex-tuned shell offers responsiveness with a little forgiveness