Pure Pro Saddle
The Pure Pro Saddle is a little bit plusher than most of WTB's other offerings, but it doesn't have a significant weight penalty as a result of the extra cushioning. With its Cro-Moly steel rails, the Pro weighs 263 grams, which isn't featherlight but won't slow you down on cross-country or all-mountain rides. It's dropped nose and rising whale-tail back prevent short hang-ups and give you a platform to push against when you're climbing, and the Flex-Tuned shell blends suppleness and responsiveness so you have great feel without getting hammered to smithereens on rough trails. WTB also outfitted the Pure Pro with its DNA padding, which conforms to your anatomy almost like memory foam to relieve pressure points and keep you feeling fresh for the long haul.
- Plush yet lightweight MTB saddle for comfort on the trail
- Ergonomic shape ensures all-day comfort through varying positions
- Innovative shape, channel, and cut-out relieves where you need it
- Cro-Moly steel provides a strong, stable platform at a low weight
- DNA padding conforms to your body for minimal fatigue