Designed for discerning ladies putting their bikes through the paces across everything from rugged trails to smooth tarmac, the WTB Koda Team Saddle maximizes comfort and efficiency with its proven shape that's tailored to females, though certainly not exclusive to any particular gender. In fact, WTB discarded the female-only designation of the Koda during the development process, as male riders also found it to be extremely comfortable. Realizing this, WTB opted for a female-focused designation, which means it's tailored to the needs of females, yet it still remains an excellent choice for male riders.
Seeking to reduce pressure on your sensitive bits, the Koda Team Saddle features a generous center channel that relieves pressure on longer rides. It's designed with a relatively short nose that helps you seamlessly transition on and off without snagging on trail baggies. Additionally, its slightly swooped shape keeps you stable while laying down power on long straights and extended climbs alike. This particular version gets the Team designation from WTB, meaning it's the top-flight saddle in the Koda range with its ultra-light titanium rails and DNA Padding for superior shape retention over countless miles.
- Female-focused comfort for virtually any riding discipline
- Team version gets lighter titanium rails and superior DNA padding
- Generous center channel relieves pressure over long distances
- Shorter nose for seamless on/off transitions without snagging
- Slightly swooped shape provides support for laying down power
- Two different widths allow for customization of fit and feel