Fine-tuned for females.
WTB designed the Koda Race Saddle to seamlessly blend into your riding experience, meaning you won't have to constantly re-adjust your position just to prevent your underside from going numb on longer jaunts. Originally designed for females, the Koda maximizes comfort and efficiency with its proven shape that's tailored to the needs of ladies encountering everything from rocky singletrack to smooth asphalt roads. However, WTB threw away the female-only label after hearing male testers praise its comfortable shape and supportive feel. Instead, it gets a female-focused designation, which means it's intended for ladies, though it certainly remains a great choice for many male riders.
Seeking to reduce pressure on your sensitive areas, the Koda Race Saddle features a generous center channel that relieves pressure on longer rides. It's designed with a relatively short nose that helps you seamlessly transition on and off without snagging on trail baggies. Additionally, its slightly swooped shape keeps you stable while laying down power on long straights and extended climbs. This particular version gets the Race designation from WTB, meaning it's equipped with cromoly rails for reduced weight over the more budget-friendly Comp version.
- Female-focused comfort for virtually any riding discipline
- Race version gets cromoly rails for reduced weight over Comp
- Generous center channel relieves pressure over long distances
- Shorter nose for seamless on/off transitions without snagging
- Slightly swooped shape provides support for laying down power
- Two different widths allow for customization of fit and feel