Item # WTB003L
WTB Koda Pro Saddle $89.95
Tailored to female rippers.
Originally designed for the needs of female rippers, the WTB Koda Pro Saddle became an instant favorite with ladies seeking a one-saddle solution for everything from spirited trail efforts to long-distance hauls on the road. However, a number of male testers got their hands on the Koda, praising the saddle for its extremely comfortable shape and supportive design. Realizing this, WTB opted for a female-focused designation, seeing it's tailored to ladies, yet still an excellent choice for male trail riders and road cyclists.
Seeking to reduce pressure on sensitive bits, the Koda Pro Saddle features a generous center channel that relieves pressure on longer rides. It's designed with a relatively short nose that helps you seamlessly transition on and off without snagging on your trail baggies. Additionally, its slightly swooped shape keeps you stable while laying down power on long straights and extended climbs. This particular version gets the Pro designation from WTB, meaning it's one of the more premium saddles in the Koda range with its cromoly rails and DNA Padding for superior shape retention over countless miles.
- Female-focused comfort for virtually any riding discipline
- Pro version gets cromoly rails and superior DNA padding
- Generous center channel relieves pressure over long distances
- Shorter nose for seamless on/off transitions without snagging
- Slightly swooped shape provides support for laying down power
- Two different widths allow for customization of fit and feel