Focused on comfort for ladies.
WTB designed the Koda Comp Saddle with extensive input from professional female riders, remaining comfortable and supportive through countless miles on the trail and road alike. However, WTB discarded the female-only designation after finding male testers actually found the Koda extremely comfortable while conquering technical trails and extensive miles on smooth asphalt. Realizing this, WTB opted for a female-focused designation, which means it's tailored to the needs of females, yet it still remains an excellent choice for male riders.
Seeking to reduce pressure on your sensitive bits, the Koda Comp Saddle features a generous center channel that relieves pressure on longer rides. It's designed with a relatively short nose that helps you seamlessly transition on and off without snagging on trail baggies. Additionally, its slightly swooped shape keeps you stable while laying down power on long straights and extended climbs. The Comp version is the more value-oriented model in the Koda line, catering to riders on a budget looking to upgrade from the stock saddle on their trail or road bike.
- Female-focused comfort for virtually any riding discipline
- Comp version provides the greatest value in the Koda range
- Generous center channel relieves pressure over long distances
- Shorter nose for seamless on/off transitions without snagging
- Slightly swooped shape provides support for laying down power
- Two different widths for customization of fit and feel