Why We Like The Judge TCS Tubeless Tire
The Judge is a heavy-duty gravity tire that's optimized for use as a rear tire. This is due to its flatter profile, which makes it easier to reach the cornering knobs as you lean the bike over in the turns. The lugs are massive with abundant siping, so the tire digs deep in loose dirt, rocks, and even wet conditions.
- Burly rear tire for enduro and gravity use
- Big knobs and big sipes make for massive traction
- Flat-top profile digs deeper in the corners
- TriTec compound offers a great balance of traction and durability
- Outer knobs rebound slowly for predictable cornering feel
- TCS Tough casing uses bead-to-bead puncture protection