Get low, get light, and get fast.
As bikes get more and more travel-happy, components and accessories have to evolve to keep up. Saddles, though, are largely immune to changing bike design — a seat's a seat, right? WTB's not so sure, and so it designed the High Tail Carbon Saddle specifically to accommodate long-travel bikes that might otherwise buzz your saddle when the suspension is fully compressed.
By shortening the saddle to 255mm and including a rear cut-out, WTB made sure the High Tail won't get buzzed on bikes with compact rear frames, big wheels, and plush suspensions. This design also reduces the weight to a mere 159 grams with help from the inclusion of carbon-fiber rails and a featherweight carbon shell.
A shorter tail makes it easier to get your weight off the back when you're descending, and WTB's signature DNA padding provides personalized and unparalleled comfort. While the High Tail was made with DH and enduro riding in mind, it's light and comfortable enough to work as a trail or road saddle, so don't hesitate to throw it on your preferred ride.
- WTB's ultimate minimalist saddle sheds a few grams
- Slim design with cutout on back prevents tire buzzing
- Carbon fiber rails and shell drop weight to 159-grams
- Shorter tail makes it easier to get weight off the back end
- Signature DNA padding cushions sit bones from trail chatter