Exposure Road TCS Tire
If you find that your drop bar rides are starting to involve hitting miles of decent tarmac before getting out to seldom-used chip seal and gravel roads, check out WTB's line of Exposure tires. Using technology that's proven itself time and time again on its off-road tires, you can enjoy renowned WTB durability knowing these tires will roll fast like a premium road tire while holding up when venturing off the beaten path. Available in three widths, 30, 32, and 34mm, the center section features a smooth tread and as the tire gets wider, the side knobs become beefier for better cornering in loose conditions. Oh, and did we mention that these versions come in awesome tan sidewalls?
For its tubeless, Supple casing, WTB uses a multilayered construction offering a smooth ride that increases traction and it's durable in rough conditions. The TCS aramid bead makes for a super easy tubeless setup and running a bit of sealant inside helps prevent goatheads, sharp flints, and broken glass from ruining your ride. The tires are capped with its Distance + rubber compound that's both grippy and long-lasting. These tires are ideal for those days where your route isn't always determined and the riding surface offers enough variety to keep things interesting.
- WTB's offering for a road and light gravel tire
- Supple casing improves ride comfort and traction
- Higher volume allows for lower pressures and improved grip
- Ideal for distance rides over varying terrain
- Dual Compound Rubber yields fast rolling with great corning
- Side tread becomes more aggressive on wider tires
- On-trend tan sidewalls look great on any bike
- Smooth centerline with a diamond file outside edge for loose corner confidence