Why We Like The Byway Road TCS Tire
The Byway Road TCS Tire is designed to tackle endless hardpack gravel exploration and smooth tarmac in turn. It's the tire we want when we're looking for fast rolling and cornering traction. Prominent outer knobs extend down the sidewall to offer additional defense from obstacles big and small, and smaller outer knobs promote unwavering traction in loose surfaces. Dual compound rubber reinforces the tire's fast rolling and grip.
- Set out to explore gravel and tarmac alike with WTB's Byway 34 tire
- Smooth centerline is paired with a textured outer section for grip
- Larger outer knobs extend down the sidewall for additional defense
- Dual Compound rubber means fast rolling and cornering traction
- A high volume tire offers a more comfortable ride
- Item #WTBF14Z
- Dual DNA
- 700c x 34mm
- TCS Tubeless
- 30 - 60
- Claimed Weight
- [black] 396g, [tan] 394g
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help