Broken chains on rowdy rides are sometimes inevitable, but being stranded in the event of a chain issue isn't. Bring along the Wolf Tooth Pack Pliers - Master Link Combo Pliers, and you'll be set in the event of a chain break. This handy set of pliers snugly fits two master links to make foe easy fixing, and magnets that keep them securely in place, but it doesn't stop there. The pliers double as a tire lever for flats, valve core remover when you need to toss in some extra sealant, and a valve stem lock nut wrench. Its compatible with SRAM, Shimano, KMC, and other similar masterlinks for chains 9-through-12 speed. Its built from sturdy 7075-T6 aluminum that holds up to rigorous use, but does not come equipped with master links.
- A handy set of pliers that do so much more
- Internal body magnetically holds two master links
- Pliers are ideal for breaking and closing chains
- Sturdy construction holds up to trail use
- Compatible with 9 through 12 speed master links
- Master links not included
- Doubles as a tire lever, valve core remover, and valve stem lock nut wtench