Bottom Bracket Tool
Whether building up a new steed, replacing a worn out bottom bracket, or going for a full new drivetrain, a proper bottom bracket tool is a staple in the shop, and Wolftooth's Bottom Bracket Tool makes swaps and installation easy. It features high-quality CNC machining for a precise fit, and fits either a 3/8-in square socket or 1-inch hex for ratcheting off or on your new bottom bracket.
- A high-quality bottom bracket tool for home and shop use
- Large finger notches make it easy to thread cups by hand
- Pairs with either 3/8in socket or 1-inch hex for torquing
- Steel inserts enable magnetic coupling with Pack Wrench
- Each socket includes either Shimano bearing preload tool, or 16mm hex for use with Race Face Cinch cranksets