Zero Bar Carbon Handlebar
Clean lines and crisp styling aside, when you're thinking about how to get the best performance out of your Wilier Zero SLR's front-end, look no further than the Wilier Zero Bar. Explicitly designed by Wilier Triestina to complement the Zero SLR's stealth aesthetics and top-flight racing characteristics, the Zero Bar's unique, integrated monocoque carbon fiber body feels light and secure as you force the pace against your competition. Aerodynamic tops barely notice air-resistance as you set hard-tempo, going corner-to-corner in the criteriums. Covering attacks or setting out on your own, the monocoque design shines as the Zero Bar's stiffness enjoys the challenge helping you to light up those four-digit watt efforts. Swift steering adjustments and exceptionally responsive sprinting characteristics help keep you feeling fresh, lively, so you'll have energy left to empty the tank at the end of the race.
Wilier designs the Zero Bar to be adaptable to any other Wilier Triestina model.
- Integrated, performance-tuned, carbon drop bar for Zero SLR
- Monocoque carbon layup reduces weight and increases strength
- Designed for top-tier Zero SLR, but adaptable to Triestina models
- Integrated design improves aerodynamics
- Item #WLY1WU3
- monocoque carbon fiber
- [40cm x 90mm] 66.5mm, [40cm x 100mm] 68.5mm, [40cm x 130mm] 83mm, [42cm x 100mm] 68.5mm, [42cm x 110mm] 70.5mm, [43cm x 120mm] 72mm,
- 40, 42, 43cm
- Claimed Weight
- [42cm x 100mm] 11.6oz (330g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.