A new adventure.
Your Wilier road bike has been a trusty steed for years, and though you love it, you're intrigued by this gravel grinding phenomenon currently taking over your newsfeed and would really like something to give the roadie a break in inclement weather. Stay in the Wilier family and channel the company's impeccable design ethos in an all-road ready package with the 2017 Wilier Jareen 105 Disc Complete Road Bike. Its durable aluminum construction maintains a lightweight, snappy profile without the full-investment price tag of a steel or carbon frame, allowing you to dip your toes into miles of dusty gravel and unpredictable weather without worries of crushing your wallet.
The Jareen hits all the features a newly minted gravel enthusiast requires with Shimano's legendary workhorse 105 drivetrain, powerful cable-actuated disc brakes, and cushy 42mm tires to smooth out the ride. A sub-compact crankset belies its all-road focus, with a 48-tooth large ring and 32-tooth inner ring working in tandem with an 11-32 tooth cassette to provide a massive gear range and low enough gearing to handle the punchy, loose terrain you'll come across in the wild. As a final touch, the Jareen will accommodate mudguards as well as front and rear racks, allowing it to transition easily from unfettered day trip to fully packed wilderness adventures.
- Wilier goes gravel with this aluminum all-road bike
- Aluminum frame and fork balance weight, strength, and affordability
- Shimano's workhorse drivetrain provides precise, reliable shifts
- Flared drop bar offers a variety of comfortable hand positions
- Included 42mm tires absorb bumps for a smooth ride
- Accommodates mud guards and front/rear racks
- Clearance for tires up to 42mm in width
View more Pre-Configured Road Bikes
Boardman Bikes SLR Endurance Disc 9.0 Ultegra Complete Road Bike - 2016
Bike size by rider height
Effective Top Tube
Head Tube Angle
Seat Tube Angle