Why We Like The R+ V4 Rival Gravel Bike
We like the R+ V4 Rival Gravel Bike for its extremely versatile ride. Whether you are ready to hit new gravel roads, long strips of pavement, or a slick cyclocross track, this bike is there for it all. It is built with a titanium frame and features a carbon fork from Why Cycle's sister company, Revel Bikes for a lightweight, durable ride. A WTB Volt CroMo saddle keeps you comfortable while in the saddle for long days.
The R+ V4 Rival features the SRAM Rival 1 groupset that provides you with the technology to complete any desired challenge. Its 11-speed setup includes a 42T chainring and a cassette range of 11-42T, allowing for plenty of gearing for any adventure. An Industry Nine Wheelset with 700 x 40c Maxxis Rambler tires is optimized for speed, grip, and comfort on whatever terrain comes your way.
- 11-speed gravel bike designed for comfort on mixed terrain
- Ideal for gravel roads, pavement rides, and cyclocross tracks
- SRAM Rival 1 groupset provides a simple, lightweight ride
- Industry Nine wheelset, Maxxis Rambler tires offer fast, smooth feel
- Made for 700 x 40c tires with clearance up to 50c or 27.5 x 2.1in
- Item #WYC000G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.