Why We Like The R+ V4 Rival Gravel Bike
We like the R+ V4 Rival Gravel Bike for its extremely versatile ride. Whether you are ready to hit new gravel roads, long strips of pavement, or a slick cyclocross track, this bike is there for it all. It is built with a titanium frame and features a carbon fork from Why Cycle's sister company, Revel Bikes for a lightweight, durable ride. A WTB Volt CroMo saddle keeps you comfortable while in the saddle for long days.
The R+ V4 Rival features the SRAM Rival 1 groupset that provides you with the technology to complete any desired challenge. Its 11-speed setup includes a 42T chainring and a cassette range of 11-42T, allowing for plenty of gearing for any adventure. An Industry Nine Wheelset with 700 x 40c Maxxis Rambler tires is optimized for speed, grip, and comfort on whatever terrain comes your way.
- 11-speed gravel bike designed for comfort on mixed terrain
- Ideal for gravel roads, pavement rides, and cyclocross tracks
- SRAM Rival 1 groupset provides a simple, lightweight ride
- Industry Nine wheelset, Maxxis Rambler tires offer fast, smooth feel
- Made for 700 x 40c tires with clearance up to 50c or 27.5 x 2.1in
- Item #WYC000G