Why We Like The R+ V4 Red AXS XPLR Gravel Bike
From gravel roads to a long strip of pavement, the R+ V4 Red AXS XPLR Gravel Bike is there for it all. Why Cycles designed this build to be comfortable for all-day riding without sacrificing its speed. It features a Why R+ V4 titanium frame with a Revel Gravel carbon fork, providing you with a durable, lightweight bike that is ready for anything.
This 12-speed build uses the SRAM Red eTap AXS XPLR drivetrain, providing you with plenty of gearing for riding in all terrains. Its wireless shifting allows for smooth and fast gear changes, while its direct mount 1x 42T chainring puts your gear in the sweet spot without hassle. Rolling on Revel RW23 wheels with Maxxis Rambler tires, you receive a fast and controlled ride with a tire clearance of 700 x 50mm or 27.5 x 21in.
- Multi-purpose drop bar bike ideal for gravel, cyclocross, and road
- Titanium frame, carbon Revel gravel fork provides durability and speed
- Features the SRAM Red eTap AXS XPLR 12-speed groupset
- Revel RW23 wheelset with Maxxis Rambler tires offers smooth ride
- Tire clearance of 700 x 50mm or 27.5 x 2.1in
- Item #WYC000F