Why We Like The R+ V.4 Gravel Frameset
The R+ V.4 is among our top picks for pushing the limits of what a drop-bar bike can do thanks to its forward-thinking feature set and titanium frame construction. It has internally-routed cable ports to prevent cable snagging, and it’s ready to accommodate a dropper post for more adventurous gravel riders. The fourth-generation R+ also boasts an axle-integrated Universal Derailleur Hanger from SRAM, making drivetrain set up a little bit easier. The titanium frame construction offers the reactive feel and light weight of carbon with the vibration damping of aluminum, offering no-compromise performance that ultimately leads to a more comfortable off-road ride. It’s compatible with 700c tires up to 50mm wide and can be set up with 27.5in wheels with tires up to 2.1in wide for true versatility from gravel riding, to cyclocross racing, and even some road rides.
- Gravel frame boasts a modern feature set
- Titanium frame construction balances weight and vibration absorption
- Included Revel Carbon Gravel Fork is lightweight and responsive
- Compatible with 700c or 650b wheels
- Included headset and derailleur hanger for ease of setup
- Internal cable routing offers a smooth finish
- 3 water bottle mounts accommodate hydration and accessories
- Compatible with centerlock brake rotors only
- Item #WYC0008
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.