No.9 Road Plus TA Disc Fork
Designed with versatility in mind, the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Road Plus TA Disc Fork has lots of clearance for big tires, making it an ideal choice for your all-road or gravel bike. Features include a tapered steerer tube and 12mm thru-axle for precise handling, as well as hidden and removable fender mounts for all-season capabilities. Flat mount disc brake mounts offer clean caliper fitment, and are backwards compatible with post mount calipers if needed.
- Carbon fiber thru-axle fork for your all-road or gravel bike
- Clearance for up to 700 x 38c or 650b x 47c tires
- Tapered steerer tube and 12mm thru-axle for precise tracking
- Fender mounts add versatility and wet weather protection
- Flat-mount caliper mounts for a clean disc brake setup
- Compression plug included, default steer tube length 350mm