No.9 Carbon Riser Handlebar
We remember just a couple of years ago when 800mm bars were the source of much debate in the bike industry, but it seems as though the engineers at Whisky Parts Co. saw even more room for growth with the lofty No. 9 Carbon Riser Handlebar. These beefy bars feature 25mm of rise, and a 5-degree upsweep for an upright riding position that lends itself to comfort and control, particularly when you point things downhill and let things get rowdy. They are built from unidirectional carbon, that is wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to offer you a ride you can trust through the roughest descents, and on all-day epics alike. At 840mm wide, the No.9 Riser Bar is considerably wide out of the box, but trimmable ends with markings make it easy to cut to a width that is most comfortable for you.
- Get rowdy with this ultra-wide bar for your rig of choice
- Up to 840-milimeters of width for total stiff control
- Uni-directional carbon is light, stiff, and reliable
- Trimmable ends to cut to your desired width
- 25mm rise for a more upright attack position
- Backed by a 5-year Whisky Warranty