No.7 Road Fork
The Whisky No.7 Road Fork is a thoroughly modern carbon road fork designed for road bikes with tapered head tubes. The unidirectional carbon fiber construction offers low weight and precise handling, and works nicely as an upgrade to your current bike, or as the final piece of your custom build. There are two versions offered here, one with quick-release dropouts and one with 12 x 100mm thru-axle dropouts. The quick-release fork is designed for short reach rim brake calipers, and accommodates tires up to 28mm in width. The thru-axle fork is designed for flat-mount disc brake calipers, but will accommodate post-mount calipers with a separately sold adapter. Tire clearance is the same for this fork, at 28mm max recommended.
- Carbon fiber road fork for bikes with tapered head tubes
- Unidirectional carbon offers low weight and precise handling
- Clearance for up to 700 x 28c road bike tires
- Quick-release fork is designed for short-reach rim brakes
- Thru-axle fork is designed for flat-mount disc brakes
- Compression plug included, default steer tube length 300mm