No.7 Alloy Seatpost
Whether you're remounting after a hurdle in the mud-pit of a cross race, or hammering out speedy XC miles, you're going to want a comfortable, reliable base to post-up on, like the Whisky Parts Co No.7 Alloy Seatpost. This light and durable post provides a perch you can count on, with sturdy alloy construction, and two different offset options for getting your cockpit dialed just right. Choose the zero offset for a centered position at your touch points, reducing the reach to your bars to keep you a bit more compact, or reach a little further with the 18-millimeter offset that stretches out the fit, and offers you a little more room to move. The seatposts are available in an array of diameters, ranging from 2.2-to-31.6mm, so you can find the perfect match for your trusty steed.
- A light and reliable perch for your saddle
- Alloy construction is affordable and light
- 400-millimeter length offers a height for any cyclist
- Available in an array of diameters to accommodate any bike
- Zero offset is ideal for keeping centered in the cockpit
- Stretch out your fit with an 18mm offset option