No.7 24F Alloy Drop Bar
Designed for the most aggressive all-road rides, gravel races, or tours, the No.7 24F Alloy Drop Bar from Whisky Parts Co. provides comfort and confidence on any ride. Constructed of 7000 series alloy, this bar is lightweight, responsive, and durable, all qualities you want when you're miles from civilization and the terrain is demanding. The 24F in its name refers to its ergonomic 24-degree flare from the hoods to the drops that provide better control and more comfort over rough washboards at speed. Its shorter reach (68mm) and drop (115mm) offer easier transitions between hand positions and place an emphasis on comfort over aerodynamics. You'll appreciate that the bar is approved for clip-on use should you find yourself touring the divide or pedaling in Kansas during June.
Please note that the bar's width is measured center-to-center where the hoods will mount and it uses a 31.8mm bar clamp diameter. It's available in even widths between 40 and 46cm.
- A heavily flared bar for offroad adventures
- 7000 series alloy construction is light and durable
- Shorter drop and reach measurements offer easier hand transitions
- 24 degree flared drop improves leverage, comfort, and control
- Clip-on compatible for aero bar use