PF30 to Shimano Bottom Bracket + ABEC-3 Bearings
Style & Size:
Keep the pedals turning.
The Wheels Mfg PF30 to Shimano Bottom Bracket with ABEC-3 Bearings lets you install your favorite 24mm crankset into that new PF30 frame. Made with Enduro ABEC-3 bearings, high carbon chromium alloy races, and machined aluminum cups, this bottom bracket will keep the cranks turning smoothly mile after mile. A dual silicone seal blocks out particles for a longer overall life.
The Wheels Mfg PF30 to Shimano Bottom Bracket with ABEC-3 Bearings is compatible with 24mm spindle cranksets such as Shimano and FSA without any adapters needed. It features an easy-to-install threaded design that addresses the creaking and bearing alignment issues we've all come to associate with PressFit bottom brackets.
- A handy bottom bracket to transcend standards
- Converts PF30 to 24mm spindle with ease
- Removes the need for finicky adapter cups
- Threads together to reduce creaking, improve bearing alignment
- CNC machined aluminum cups are durable and precise
- Dual-sided silicone seal keeps particles out, extends bearing life
- Item #WHL000F
- [cups] machined anodized aluminum
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- 68 - 73 mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty