BBRight Outboard Shimano Bottom Bracket
Run the cranks you like on your BBRight bike with Wheels MFG BBRight Outboard Shimano Bottom Bracket. This adaptable BB enables you to roll with your extra-wide and stiff BBRight bottom bracket and Shimano cranks without messy adapters getting in the way. It features an aluminum shell that's precision machined to thread together, holding the drive-side bearing nestled snugly in the frame, with the signature outboard non-drive-side bearing firmly in place, free of creaks, squeaks, and messy alignment issues. The internals utilize Enduro ABEC-3 bearings for smooth rolling properties and durability, and the bottom bracket comes along with all of the spacers you'll need to get your chainline just right.
- Roll fast with a sleek BBRight bottom bracket for Shimano cranks
- Sleek aluminum construction is CNC machined for precision
- Shell threads together to avoid annoying creaks and squeaks
- Enduro ABEC-3 bearings are smooth rolling and durable
- Spacers are included to get your chainline just right
- Item #WHL1WU0
- [shell] aluminum, [bearings] steel
- Shell Type
- Shell Width
- Axle Type
- Shimano 24mm
- Claimed Weight
- 5.1oz (146g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help