Union Hydra 29in Boost Wheelset
We Are One is rapidly making its way around the mountain biking scene and becoming a go-to brand for any dirt missions on offer. And taking a look at their Union Hydra 29in Boost Wheelset, we can appreciate why. Filling their enduro and all-mountain line alongside the slightly wider Convert rim, the Union is a carbon fiber wheel laced with Sapim Race spokes to Industry Nine’s Hydra 32-hole hub system. Engineering around the Union focused on reducing weight to float down the trails and enhance steering, while at the same time making a wheelset that is eager to charge-hard down aggressive lines and fight for the elite podiums. We Are One also managed to increase the impact resistance by lowering radial stiffness to control forces that would normally throw you off your lines or worse. Further helping control downhill lines, the Union fits 2.35-2.8 inch tires, so you’ll not likely run low on tread and traction options throughout the full racing calendar.
Industry Nine’s Hydra hubs help you hook up to the drivetrain with an incredible 0.52 degrees of engagement. Its lightweight, meticulous design goes a long way to keeping the Union’s weight down to a seriously competitive 1860 grams.
- Enduro and all-mountain carbon 29-inch wheel built for rowdy trails
- Designed with high-levels of impact resistance for hard-charging rides
- Lightweight construction steers swiftly and floats down the slopes
- Industry Nine Hydra hub packs in the performance and durability
- Wide-open range of tire options with room for 2.35 - 2.8 inch widths