Faction 101 29in Super Boost 157 Wheelset
Lightweight but impressively strong, the Faction 101 Super Boost Wheelset is targeted towards trail bikes that run with around 140-millimeters of travel. These mid-travel machines are best served by a thoughtful wheel that finds the balance between internal width and overall stiffness, and the Faction's do just that. They are lighter than We Are One's enduro rims and features a slightly narrower 27mm internal width for quick-rolling, yet they still have a dynamic strength that holds up to you jumping off rollers and charging into rock gardens.
We Are One crafts the Faction rims from its Revolution molding process, which boasts an even more precise carbon layup than previous designs. It features an all-new rim shape that allows a reduction in radial stiffness, and use a bit less fiber over all, all the while boosting impact resistance for a rim that doesn't falter after a big hit. The shape pairs nicely with its unique layup to build a system that plays well together, providing more support to each component of the rim for a resilient wheel that's ready for it all. The 101 hub offers a more economical approach to Industry Nine, pairing six dual-phased pawls with a 45-tooth drive ring for quick engagement. While it isn't quite as snappy as the telepathically-quick Hydra, it still performs with 4-degree engagement that blows most of the competition out of the water.
- Strong, light, playful rims for your mid-travel trail bike
- Rims are made in Canada using carbon fiber sourced from the USA
- New rim shape is more compliant and offers greater impact resistance
- Refined carbon construction results in a strong, beautiful rim
- Rim design prevents the tire from burping during hard cornering
- 101 hubs provide quick engagement with six, dual-phased pawls
- 4-degree engagement responds quickly to pedal pressure
- Lifetime rim warranty covers any incident on the trail