Why We Like The USB ANT + Kit
We use the Wahoo USB Ant+ Kit to transfer our data from older trainers to other apps. Other trainers have solely relied on Ant+ for transferring data, and with new software using Bluetooth-specific devices, we need a way to harness that information. The USB Ant + Kit connects to our laptops and communicates wirelessly with our Ant + smart trainer to get us in the game on our favorite cycling software.
- USB Ant + kit for trainers to communicate with laptop software
- Built for older Ant + trainers to work with modern software
- USB Ant + stick can also detect Ant + speedo’s and heart rate monitors
- Works with both Mac and PC
- Includes extension cable
- Item #WHAC01L
- Wahoo KICKR, KICKR SNAP, and other ANT+ enabled devices
- USB ANT+ dongle, 3ft extender cable
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.