TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor
The Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor adds a heaping serving of data analysis capability to your workout without any extra sensors. This little device straps neatly around your chest just like the standard TICKR model to track calories burned and heart rate, but it also tracks cadence and provides accelerometer-aided stride analysis.
It boasts both ANT+ and Bluetooth technology to pair with your favorite smartphone or GPS device and see real time metrics, and it also stores up to 16 hours of workout data so you can leave those electronic devices at home and just enjoy the workout with confidence that the data will be there waiting for you when you get home. For indoor sessions, the Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor includes a treadmill mode to accurately track speed and distance when running or walking on a treadmill. As a techy bonus, this monitor is compatible with over 50 third-party apps to get motivated, set training, and analyze run data. It also comes with a free eight-week training program accessible through the Wahoo Fitness App.
The Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor comes packaged with an adjustable soft strap, pre-installed CR2032 battery, quick start guide, and product info guide.
- Maximize your workouts with this data-crunching heart rate monitor
- Tracks heart rate, calories, reps, running analytics, and more
- Bluetooth and ANT+ connects to your phone, GPS watch, and computers
- Captures your indoor cycling cadence with the Wahoo Fitness App
- On-board memory holds up to a whopping 16 hours of workouts
- Chest strap keeps your hands free during activity
- IPX-7 waterproof rating allows you to get after it in the elements