Why We Like The Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor
We add cadence to our arsenal of ride data with the Wahoo RPM Cadence Sensor, featuring wireless ANT+ and Bluetooth capability to pair with our smartphone or GPS device. A low-profile blue pod design mounts easily to our bike or shoe to gather important pedal spin data on the road, trail, or even during spin class.
- A handy sensor to add cadence to your ride data
- Transmits info via Bluetooth and ANT+ connections
- Wirelessly communicates with your head unit or smart phone
- Runs on a CR2032 battery for long lasting power
- Two LED light indicate connection and cadence detection
- Includes rubber mount, shoe mount, zip ties, and quick start guide
- Item #WHA0009
- Housing Material
- yes, Ant+, Bluetooth
- Operating System
- Bluetooth, ANT+ (compatible with iOS and Android)
- Battery Type
- Battery Life
- [coin battery] up to 1 year
- Mount Type
- universal, shoe, bike
- 1.25 x .75 x 1in
- Face Size
- 1.25 x .75in
- Claimed Weight
- 0.2oz (7g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help