Indoor Training Starter Bundle
Style & Size:
Indoor Training Starter Bundle
Whether you're just getting started with indoor training, or you're looking for a comprehensive setup that won't break the bank, this bundle from Wahoo Fitness includes everything you need to stay fit on the bike during the cold winter months. The KICKR SNAP's legendary flywheel generates resistance that mimics the feel of riding outdoors, and can be paired with training apps like Zwift and TrainerRoad for an interactive training experience. The KICKR Floor Mat provides a stable surface that prevents the trainer from slipping around no matter how much sweat ends up on it, and is thick enough to help absorb noise so that other people in your house don't hear every minute of your workout through the walls. The RPM Cadence sensor is the last piece of the puzzle, measuring your cadence data and transmitting it wirelessly for display during your workouts.
The first thing you may notice about the KICKR SNAP is its weight: at a claimed 38lb, it's not the lightest trainer available. But the KICKR SNAP isn't trying to be the lightest or the most portable. Instead, it includes a 10.5lb high-inertia flywheel with an easy-to-use wheel-on design to mimic the feel of the road to a maximum power output of 1,100 watts.
Once you get set up, the KICKR SNAP Power Trainer's built-in power meter and resistance unit is controlled wirelessly by Android, Windows, or Apple hardware devices with Wahoo's training app and an impressively comprehensive list of online training sites. It's compatible with ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 as well as most smartphones and computers, so you have your choice of devices and training apps to use with it. It measures speed, distance, and power at a claimed accuracy of +/- 3% without additional sensors. You can choose to set your desired power or resistance yourself or sync the trainer to your training app and not worry about anything but keeping up through the resistance changes.
Though it's foldable, the KICKR SNAP Power Trainer needs to be connected to an external power source and must be controlled by a separate device, so it isn't the trainer you'll want to bring with you for pre-race warm-ups. Use the KICKR SNAP for its accuracy and for quality indoor workouts that will maintain form carried from summer into late autumn, build winter base miles, and have you ready to get back outside for the races of early spring.
The Wahoo KICKR SNAP PowerTrainer is compatible with 650c and 700c road wheels and 24-29in mountain wheels with 130mm or 135mm hub spacing. A separately sold adapter allows compatibility with 12 x 142mm thru-axle bikes.
- Everything you need to get started with interactive training
- Includes KICKR SNAP trainer, Floor Mat, RPM Cadence sensor
- Connects to your smart devices via Bluetooth or ANT+
- Compatible with all major operating systems and training apps
- Built-in power meter measures output with +/- 3% accuracy
- Resistance auto adjusts to simulate climbs up to 12% incline
- Foldable for easy storage when not in use
- Compatible with quick-release axles, 142mm thru-axle with separately sold adapter
- Item #WHAC014
- ANT+, Bluetooth
- Operating System
- iOS, Android, OSX, Windows
- Wahoo KICKR SNAP smart trainer, KICKR Trainer Floor Mat, RPM Cadence sensor, front wheel block, power cord, quick-release skewer, quick start guide, numerous free trials to popular training apps
- [KICKR SNAP] 29 x 26in, [KICKR Floormat] 36 x 78in
- [KICKR SNAP] 38lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited