Early bird gets the worm.
Grey skies, biting wind, and harsh rain don't scare you. In fact, unlike most, you wouldn't dream of letting foul weather prevent you from logging miles on the bike. Get back outside as soon as the snow melts and temperatures allow with the Vredestein Fortezza Senso Xtreme Weather tire wrapped around your rims.
Built with the brand's XWS rubber compound, the Xtreme is best suited to cold, wet road surfaces, and its sticky grip frees you to take your favorite swooping corners in much the same manner as you would if the roads were dry. Vredestein also equipped the Xtreme with puncture-resistant material to keep you pedaling uninterrupted over gritty, post-storm roads, with the tire earning the distinction as one of the brand's most durable models. Rack up the early-season miles and gain the advantage you need for your first summer races.
- Log miles when no one else will on this wet weather tire
- Grippy rubber compound grabs onto slick, cold tarmac
- Tire functions well on dry or mixed road surfaces
- Puncture-resistant layer defends against gravel and grit
- Curve Control System ensures longevity