Terreno Zero G2.0 Tire
Not all of us are blessed with perfectly graded gravel roads, but that doesn't mean we don't want to take on miles of unpaved routes, exploring country roads just to find what's on the far end of them. If your riding conditions are a bit on the firmer side of things, deep knobby tires just aren't necessary on your gravel rig, and can even slow you down, so toss on the Vittoria Terreno Zero G2.0 Tubeless Tires and find a happy medium. The Terreno Zero aims to find a balance between slick and knobby by utilizing technology of the smooth rolling of Corsa line, and fish-scale knobs we see throughout other Terreno tires to provide reliable bite when you're booking it into corners.
The tires receive Vittoria's TNT casing, which offers easy tubeless setup and seals for running lower air pressure for better grip and more comfort. Its 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive Graphene2.0 for easier rolling, longer life, and outstanding traction on a variety of surfaces and its 120 TPI Nylon casing provides a bit more protection across rugged terrain.
- Tires that keep things quick on the hard pack and asphalt
- Slick center optimized for packed dirt and asphalt
- Fish scale side knob offer braking and cornering traction
- 3C compound with Graphene for smooth-rolling efficiency and grip
- TNT casing is tubeless-ready with supple 120 TPI nylon carcass