Terreno Wet G Plus Tire
When Mother nature decides that she'd rather the ground be saturated with rain instead of remaining bone-dry, turn to the Vittoria Terreno Wet G Plus Tubeless Tire before 'cross racing and exploring gravel roads. This tire features Vittoria's TNT casing, which means it quickly seals for the benefits of running lower air pressure and gaining bump compliance in tubeless form. Then, the 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive G+Isotech for smoother rolling, longer tread life, and outstanding traction. The Terreno's full knob siping keeps the tread flexible on slick surfaces, while generous cleaning channels help shoo mud and debris away from the traction point. Plus, the alternating center ridge rolls exceptionally fast and provides forward traction.
- Cyclocross and gravel tire designed for wet days on trail
- TNT casing is tubeless-ready with supple 120 TPI carcass
- 3C compound with G+Isotech for smooth-rolling longevity
- Cleaning channels guide mud and debris away
- Full knob siping keep tread flexible on slick surfaces
- Item #VIT003K
- 3C with Graphene G+ISOtech
- tubeless, not hookless compatible
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.