Ready for variable race conditions.
We're guessing you're used to fickle conditions, seeing as how you're drawn to a racing discipline that's notorious for everything from mud-caked courses to bone-dry dirt. Be prepared for anything Mother Nature throws your way while cross racing with the versatile traction and smooth-rolling feel of the Vittoria Mix G Plus Tubular Tire. This version of the Mix G Plus benefits from Vittoria's Corespun 320 TPI casing for supple feel with impressively low rolling-resistance on race day.
The 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive G+Isotech for smoother rolling, longer tread life, and outstanding traction. As you'd expect from its name, the Mix G Plus handles a bit of everything with its smooth-rolling center, paired with open shoulder lugs. The smooth center gives you the speed desired for race-day dominance while open shoulder lugs grab ahold of packed dirt, gravel surfaces, and open fields when you're hammering away at a brisk cadence.
- Tubular cross tire maximizes versatility on race day
- Corespun 320 TPI Casing for supple comfort, low resistance
- 3C compound with G+Isotech for grip, longevity, and smooth feel
- Open shoulder lugs grab onto gravel, dirt, and grass surfaces
- Smooth-rolling center minimizes resistance while racing