Item # VIT003J
Vittoria Terreno Dry G Plus Tire - Tubeless $54.00
Steamroll across moon dust.
It hasn't rained in weeks, leaving your local dirt paths, gravel roads, and cross courses with a fine layer of dust that's easily kicked up with every pedal stroke forward. When these bone-dry conditions present themselves, choose the Vittoria Dry G Plus Tubeless Tire for your cross bike or gravel rig. The unique "fish scale" center tread rolls extremely fast, but with confidence-inspiring shoulder knobs for braking control and cornering grip.
This particular version comes with Vittoria's TNT casing, which easily seals up for running lower air pressure and gaining bump compliance in tubeless form. The 3C rubber compound includes Vittoria's exclusive G+Isotech for smoother rolling, longer tread life, and outstanding traction across off-road surfaces. For a bit more protection across rugged ground, the sidewalls are reinforced from punctures and inconvenient flats.
- Developed for packed dirt surfaces and bone-dry dust
- Optimal for cross racing and gravel road exploration
- TNT casing is tubeless-ready with supple 120 TPI carcass
- 3C compound with G+Isotech for smooth-rolling longevity
- Sidewall protection prevents flats over rough terrain
- "Fish scale" center tread for straight-line speed
- Shoulder knobs inspire cornering confidence
View more Road Tubular Tires
Reviews & Community
Fast Rolling & Grippy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I picked these up for my partner's RLT 9 gravel bike and so far she's been happy with them. They roll quickly on pavement yet have enough tread on the sides to bite in on looser terrain. The hexagonal center tread is angled forward to reduce rolling resistance but to provide some braking grip on the backside - hard to tell if that braking grip does much. Have yet to set these up tubeless but they mount up on Stan's rims with a snug fit without putting up a fight.