How do you roll?
The Vittoria Rubino Pro III continues the success of the versatile Rubino series. Billed as a reliable, high-mileage solution to extended training, gran fondos, or even coast-to-coast, ultra-endurance rides. The Rubino Pro features a technical tread pattern for stability across a wide variety of road conditions (including those surprise gravel detours that Google Maps failed to point out.) Vittoria’s nylon anti-puncture belt adds peace of mind. More importantly, the ride quality afforded by the 150 TPI nylon casing will smooth out decaying tarmac and the occasional rumble strip. Choose from 700C x 23mm or 25mm widths.
- Mithril cut-resistant polymer weave minimizes chances of damage to sidewalls
- Updated tread pattern increases contact surface area for better grip
- 150 TPI for long-lasting tread life
- Recommended pressure from 100-145 psi
- 150TPI nylon casing
- Technical tread pattern
- Nylon anti-puncture belt
- Available in 700x23mm and 700x25mm