Why We Like The Peyote G2.0 XC-Trail Tire
Built for XC racing success in loose or hardpack conditions the Vittoria Peyote G2.0 XC-Trail Tire is a purpose-specific front tire that digs in while rolling fast. Large aggressive knobs are great in loamy areas and also work well during the occasional mudbath of a cross-country race. G2.0 compound adds graphene to the rubber to give it more strength without a weight sacrifice.
- Cross-county and trail tire for mixed terrain
- Graphene additives helps make a more durable sidewall
- Soft 120 TPI and tubeless-ready tire rolls over any terrain
- Aggressive knobs with large spacing sheds mud
- Fast-rolling compound gets us up to speed quickly