Mota G2.0 Enduro Tire
The Mota G2.0 Enduro Tire employs a moto-block tread design similar to that found on Vittoria's all-conditions tire the Martello, but with wider spacing that more efficiently sheds mud and debris. This makes it an ideal choice for wet weather and muddy conditions, though it also shines in loose and mixed terrain. Now, Vittoria has updated the Mota with a revised Graphene 2.0 compound that improves handling across the board. The tire also sees a new Trail TNT casing with reinforced sidewalls and anti-pinch-flat inserts, increasing puncture resistance while saving weight compared to their 2-ply Enduro casing.
The updated Graphene 2.0 compound consists of four different durometers of rubber in the tread, each one strategically placed for the best combination of low rolling resistance, cornering stability, grip, and longevity. Graphene 2.0 essentially takes Vittoria's original Graphene-infused compound and betters it in every way, with special attention given to improve wet weather performance. Pair this with the extra puncture protection offered by the Trail TNT casing, and you've got a tire that's ready for long days and challenging conditions.
- Aggressive trail tire for wet days and sloppy conditions
- Wider tread spacing quickly sheds mud and debris
- G2.0 compound balances grip, speed, stability, longevity
- Reinforced sidewall resists rock slices and tears
- Anti-pinch-flat inserts protect against flats
- Progressive sipe-width improves grip on any trail surface