Mota G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire
With it's stout 2-ply construction and an aggressive tread pattern that easily sheds mud and debris, the Mota G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire is made for wet enduro stages and sloppy gravity runs when the weather is equally as challenging as the terrain itself. The moto-block knobs are similar to those found on Vittoria's all-conditions tire the Martello, providing plenty of stability for braking and cornering, but with more generous spacing for those wetter days. The Mota also features Vittoria's revised Graphene 2.0 compound for enhanced grip, as well as a new heavy-duty Enduro casing with anti-pinch-flat inserts for better protection against flats.
Vittoria has been putting Graphene in their tires for years, using it to improve the overall structure of their compounds by binding the rubber molecules closer together. Graphene 2.0 essentially takes their original Graphene-infused compound and improves upon it in every way, with special attention given to boost wet weather performance. G2.0 consists of four different durometers of rubber in the tread, each one strategically placed for the best combination of low rolling resistance, cornering stability, grip, and longevity. Pair this with the burly 2-ply casing and the anti-pinch-flat inserts that stabilize the tire's shoulder, and you've got a tire that hooks up in challenging terrain, and has no problem handling big hits and high speeds.
- Enduro and gravity tire designed for the worst conditions
- Tread pattern efficiently sheds mud and debris
- Progressive sipe-width improves grip on any surface
- G2.0 compound balances grip, speed, stability, longevity
- 2-ply Enduro casing offers Vittoria's best puncture resistance
- Anti-pinch-flat inserts support the tire's shoulder
- Tire is rated for for E-MTB use