Mota G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire
Things can get muddy out there, and while your low-rolling-resistance hoops might be great when things are dusty, they just don't excel at shedding the wet when conditions are less than dry. Whether your daily ride takes you in the damp loam of the Pacific North West, or early spring days simply have you needing a little quicker mud shed, reach for Vittoria's Mota C2.0 Enduro 4C Tire. These Enduro and DH-inspired tires feature moto-block style spikes that cut their way into soft terrain for unbeatable grip when things are slick. They feature a similar progressive width design as the Martello, with five-touch tactile feel on the effective edge to keep you locked to the trail. Generous spacing in between lugs allows for immediate shedding of mud and debris, keeping traction reliable through variable conditions. For durability and supple control Vittoria crafts the Mota with its burly Enduro casing, and 4C compound with graphene.
- Beefy enduro tires for staying glued to the trail
- Huge moto-block lugs grip into soft terrain
- Progressive width keeps mud shedding on wet days
- Supple 4C compound with graphene keeps traction dialed
- Enduro casing is extra durable for loose, rough soil
- Aggressive tire ideal for wet, muddy conditions