Morsa G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire
Vittoria's Morsa G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire has proved itself time and time again from coast to coast, and overseas, when it comes to quick-rolling weapons to take over enduro trails. It can be a challenge to find the balance between low rolling resistance and traction on the trail, but these hoops manage to get it locked down nicely. That's because they combine a ramped leading-edge design and medium deep tread. Ramping helps smooth things out when you're aiming to roll over rocky and rooty terrain at warp speeds, and the moderately deep treads lock into banked berms, even in loose conditions. The tires are built to be tough, using TNT sidewall protection, and 4C compound that holds grip tight with the addition of Graphene 2.0, so your tires stay glued to off-camber stretches of singletrack, keeping you secure even when you're riding right on the edge of control.
- All-condition tires for taking on enduro riding worldwide
- Ramped leading edge legs grip into berms and off-camber trails
- Medium-deep center tread holds tight, but rolls quickly
- Sidewall protection helps protect from pinch-flats
- 4C compound with graphene offers grippy traction
- Open treat is ideal for all kinds of conditions